Thursday, May 2, 2024

Temporary post: A small selection before the writing break


 

Hi guys,

thanks for being with me. Sorry for the last post. Since I tempered out most of the drugs, I have to think a lot and, as thoughts became overwhelming again, I kinda felt like taking revenge on whoever thinks too little. I do that whenever I'm frustrated. But I personally am not easily frustrated lately. I'm just struggling since I work on the happy ending of the story and--spoiler alert--there will be a happy ending before I send stuff to the publishers. I won't promise but I will try to be less vengeful in future writings and I'll try to make you laugh more often the next time you're willing to read me. Otherwise this project turns into a second David Copperfield, a book so dark and pain-provoking, only the ending is happy and noteworthy. I'm planning for a balanced writing break to avoid that cuz I want stuff to remain good. I'll just finish the "When you have a crush on your English teacher"-post and then let it settle for some time.

I'll continue my blogging probably in a few weeks, when I'm in a fix again 😜. Until then or whenever you're in the mood, let me know what topic you'd want me to work on next. Simply pick a favorite from the list below and contact me, whatever way you prefer: Send me an e-mail, put your faves in the comment section, call me or meet me at a rave party this month.

By the way, apropos raves (unfortunately only relevant for my friends in Austria): A politically ambitious colleague of mine, Casey Prager, political advisor and activist for rave culture in Austria, primarily in cities like Vienna and Graz,... he finally got financial support for a DJ workshop for young ravers. I felt obliged to let you know. So, if you're interested in learning how to properly torture turn tables, here may be your chance to do exactly that. The first session taking place in Graz this summer will be for women only; the second one will be for mixed audiences. I'll let you know about the exact dates and locations as soon as I know...

That's it for now, have a good one, enjoy life as it is and don't forget to pop your girlfriends/boyfriends

Yours,

Kulla 👹🐌



Upcoming posts:


When your sexy working colleague starts being honest

A brief story about a kinda confused female colleague that bluntly told me why she thinks that no one is fucking me. Will be short and hopefully funny.


Kisses are more precious than sex

A brief story about a nice but tortured soul who reminded me of the little gifts that mitigate the pain and spend love for the moment. Definitely a sad story, but also including hope.


Better blame yourself

A brief story about a hard-working nurse who was in love with me, that would have had almost everything I needed at a time when I wasn't open for a long-lasting relationship.


I think I know when it started

A serious analysis of the particular event that made me create my personal conspiracy theory and brings about flashbacks that haunt me to this day.

 

A mindset leading out of Hell 1.0

The purpose of this post is to provide a range of mindsets and considerations that may help people with light paranoia comparable to mine (myself included) cope with critical episodes; for instance, when they feel haunted and temporarily lack capabilities to accept logic and reason. In such a state of mind a suffering person might also be temporarily unable to accept coincidences, but instead permanently visualize connections in their environment that healthy people usually wouldn't come up with. Those episodes might appear when a suffering person doesn't take medication for several weeks. If the reason for not taking medication is because he/she wants to find a pharma-free solution to deal with such episodes, there may be hope. By offering several trains of thought he/she might have access to--even in most critical situations--he/she may be able to pick from a set of simple but well-thought-out strategies linked to the accessible trains of thought that may help him/her get rid off the crippling thoughts. Using and internalizing these strategies whenever necessary, he/she may eventually find composure without taking strong and dampening pharmaceutical products. The ideas and strategies that I think help best aren't fully articulated yet. So far I've solely spat out a few notes and conclusions I came up with myself, plus a handful of notes about considerations that thoughtful colleagues offered me when I had to calm down after a flashback the other day; definitely helpful stuff. I have no idea if what I plan to create actually works, but I'll definitely give it a try; and if necessary I'll try the mix myself, because I personally am done with pharmaceuticals (except painkillers on-demand).

 

It's not supposed to hurt. Part _ The love I had to give up

The story about my first real love, in so far as our love might have been mutual


----------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment