Friday, March 6, 2026

Preview to a scientific chapter: Specisism in the King James Bible

 Hey guys,

so far all my readers realized that I paused my publishing posts, and you might have gotten an invitation on Social Media to read new and eventually completed writings. I had to do work on promotion material and company software for my profession as a translator and community interpreter that consumed most of my time recently. That's an ongoing work that I mustn't neglect; I nevertheless will get back to blogging and continue publishing posts of chapter 2 the months to come. The chapter on LaVey Satanism needs finishing, but I'll put forward the chapter about Bible ideology and currently run the numbers of animal appearances in the well-established King James Bible, which, by the way, is available as a mid-weight TXT file on the website of the Gutenberg Project. I'm not telling you that so that you read the entire fantasy story, though, I'm telling you the exact source that will serve as base of my analisis…

Present day AI Open Source models are fully unreliable instruments for the scientific analysis.  However, they're good enough to code simple uendeavor of mine, but fortunately, scientific work can actually be performed much quicker than creative writing, provided you schedule that work religiously; so, work will be done sooner than writings such as all the posts of my blogs that I paused with an 'Under Construction'-picture on the bottom of each. Once I'm ready, got the result, and made my conclusions, you'll find the link to the scientific paper in here, at the HeavyMetal Fairyland.

I noticed that handful of you guys already wrote this particular post. The following lines are added to the ones I read before (and I made a few slight changes to be more precise about what I have in mind the months to come).

The news I want you to be aware of are that I won't perform this scientific analysis fully by myself. In order to get a fact-based scientific result, the analysis I prepared should be universally performable. In other words, certain outcomes should be the same, no matter who's performing. This little project won't have a budget, First, to ensure that I'm not commercially driven. And second, because no one would give me budget for such a task. That means, in order to provide workers necessary for the complete analysis in a scientific work like this, The workers that make fact-based scientific results possible will only be volunteers. The question I had to ask myself was, who other than me will be crazy enough to complete such a heavy work for free? Well, my first answer was nobody I reckon. But then I thought, well, it shouldn't be so hard and I have certain resources to make it more digestible. As I wrote before, Free to use AI models and trustworthy. But fortunately, you can have them create a well-instructed but fully functioning, easy-to-understand half-vibe-half-human hybrid of a Python code that does lots of algorhytmic,monotoneous work you'd be stupid to do by yourself in times of rapidly evolving AI technology. I had my pro version of Cursor (primarily counting on established Anthropic models) create a desktop app that is easy to use and saves time--a hell of a lot. I checked the code several times an kept it in minimal fashion to make it accessible even for lay coders like myself. No that I know that it works almost flawlessly, it's ready for public.

The most important step within the entire project workflow needs human observation and evaluation; and this working step can be performed only by pushing big buttons on the screen of a Windows tablet or an iPad. Before I'll publish and distribute the code online, I'll try to convince people on the street that participation in the project might make sense and got the potential to embody decent illuminating work. I will, however, promote my ideas online as well, and once in a while publish news about the progressing work here in this blog as a written work theoretically understandeable by everyone who wants to understand. As something that needs human work for its intrinsic purpose, it hopefully gives my blogging something a highbrow AI can not serve.

 

So stick around and hopefully see you soon.
Yours,

🐢 Mike 🐌

No comments:

Post a Comment